Get to Work Inc is partnering with a local Allstate agency to recruit applicants for a 60-day internship!
This will be a 60-day, unpaid, Intern to Hire position; however, there will be opportunities to earn referral fees/bonuses throughout the internship. It is a great opportunity to learn about the insurance industry and how to become licensed!
The agency is looking for 5 – 10 interns to work part-time, 2 – 3 days per week, between the hours of 4pm – 8pm, Monday – Friday. Interns will have the option to work 5 days a week but must work at least 2 days.
Appointment Setter/Lead Generator
Looking for a confident and highly motivated individual who’s interested in a great sales opportunity. Uncapped earnings with future long-term career advancement available. As an entry level appointment setter/lead generator you will make outbound calls to generate appointments and market insurance products or services. Apply today to start your path to a new sales or service career today!
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products, services and/or referral programs.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Be capable of handling customer rejection.
Upon successful completion of the internship, selected interns will be converted to part-time employees at a rate of $8.50 per hour.
The office is not located on a bus line; therefore, each intern must have reliable transportation.
Selected applicants will be required to complete a customer service/sales training and company orientation prior to starting the internship. Information on becoming a licensed insurance agent will be provided during orientation.
The training and orientation will be held on Saturday, July 13, from 10am – 1pm at:
Allstate / The Ash Agency
3200 Windy Hill Rd, Suite 175-E
Atlanta, GA 30339
If you are interested in applying, please click the link below and complete the application. You will be contacted within 48 hours if selected for an interview.
No phone calls please.